Services – Technologies
CMT atomizers are designed with the most modern design technologies 2D and 3D.
For the design of new atomizers and atomizer components and the upgrade of existing units, CMT applies a variety of technologies to achieve first class results:
- CMT atomizers are designed with the latest software programs for 2D and 3D design
- All critical parts are undergoing a stress calculation by using the FEM (finite element method) and FEA (finite element analysis)
- In cooperation with the Polytechnical University of Milan, CMT has developed and implemented a software dedicated to the monitoring and simulation of vibrations (RAFT – rotor analyzer flexural torsion). This software has supported CMT to optimize the design with respect to minimizing damage caused by vibrations.
- Computational Fluid dynamics. CMT uses CFD methods to design atomizer wheels and liquid distribution systems, as every product has unique physical fluid dynamical properties.
- Reverse Engineering. You might require parts of which CMT has no technical details to analysie or reproduce for you. In such case CMT applies the laser scanning method as a first step to have sufficient design data for a further analysis. Going further CMT would apply the same methodological steps as described above.
CMT design and manufacture machines and parts under its own brand-Any reference to other names, part number or series is purely indicative