Rotary Valves and Cip nozzles
The rotary valves are normally installed for the interception, unloading and the dose of powder and granules resulting from spray dryers, beds fluids, cyclones, silos, filters.
CMT designs and manufactures a wide range of rotary valves:
The standard range is in AISI 316 , 304 and cast iron.
In addition to this standard range we can provide rotary valves tailor-made with the same size and characteristics of other manufacturers in order to be replaced without any change over.
Achievements in accordance with the sanitary directives and ATEX version, with cylindrical and conical rotor.
• Material Aisi 304- Aisi 316
• Quick disassembling of rotor for inspection /cleaning
• Housing in cast execution Pressure shock resistance 10 bar as standard
• Air purge with small amount of air/inert gas (approx 0.2m3/h- 0.05bar) in the gap between sealing and shaft as standard equipment
• Ex (Atex) execution available. 2GD Zone 21
• Sanitary execution available
• CIP cleanable
• Strong gearbox
• Capacity from few kg/h to 40 m3/h
• Customized rotary valves design to replace other firms