Custom Atomizers – FLUE Gas Cleaning Centrifugal Atomizer TC D430
CENTRIFUGAL ATOMIZER TC D430 TO REPLACE A CNIM MACHINE IN INCINERATOR PLANTS
Atomizer for waste Incinerator.
One primarily actor in the power and incinerator plants struggling with the need to optimize the process of purifying flue gas from incinerator for municipal and industrial solid wastes
Main issues were :
• High slurry consumption
• High vibration of atomizer
• High maintenance costs
• non-homogenous distribution of powder in the chamber and ducts
CMT has developed a proposal consisting of:
• Very robust and reliable belt driven atomizer with first class materials
• Oil minmal lubrication for very low oil consumption
• Spiral distribution coupled with special wheel geometry to optimize the Particle size distribution and high acid gas removal efficiency
• Control panel with all main functional parameters constantly monitored
• Low operating and maintenance cost
• Same outside dimensions to be fit in the air disperser without any modification
Focus point was for CMT create the spray providing the ideal conditions for the heat and mass transfer mechanisms involved in the absorption and drying process.
High absorption efficiencies are achievable when removing the HCL, HF, SO2 and heavy metals from exhaust gases from chemical and municipal waste incinerating plants
CMT design and manufacture machines and parts under its own brand. Any reference to other names, part number or series is purely indicative.