CMT Atomizers – AF 07
AF 07 atomizer development for applications in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
The CMT approach followed guidelines such as the search for compactness, reliability at high speeds, advanced motor technology, layout focused on the ease of management and embedded control systems.
Key elements were:
– the adoption of a new version of high frequency motor with special bearings
– compactness, lightness and refined look, are distinctive.
– adoption of stronger and lighter materials.
– adoption of special bearings for high reliability
– compliance with the norms Atex zone 20 and 21 and GMP execution for food andm pharmaceutical applications.
To certify the AF 07 performances, some test were carried in order to determine the CH-63 atomizers maximum hydraulic capacity with the following wheel types: Standard wheel, Nozzle wheel, S-wheel and Slotted wheel.
At the end of the study is born an handy and versatile atomizer, with performance above the competitors for capacity and efficiency, and competitive price.
The features are her summarized
Speed of Rotation
Minimum : 10.000 r/min
Maximum : 60.000 r/min
Type : High Frequency Motor air compressed cooled
Rated power: 0.75 Kw 2 poles – 1000 Hz
Starting method: Frequency converter
Special high speed coupling
Weight : 10 kg incl. motor
Safety /monitoring system:
• Atomizer vibration alarm – accelerometer (standard)
• Pt100 sensors for bearing temperature control
• Flooding alarm
CMT design and manufacture machines and parts under its own brand. Any reference to other names, part number or series is purely indicative.